Book Reviews: Connected To The Stars by Edna M. Muse
|5 stars, 3 reviews|
Edna M. Museabout this book: It is an adventure story, and a story of discovery. It tells how aliens have been involved with the Earth from ancient to modern times.
• Pretend for a moment I'm a reader looking for my next book. Pitch me your book in five to ten sentences
If you like discovery, Mystery, fast action, entertainment, and you aren't afraid of learning something new; this book will probably interest you.
• What motivated you to become an indie writer?
I could not find a book with this story written.
• Have you been traditionally published? Why or why not?
No, this is my first book.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Putting the different parts of the story together.
• What books have had the greatest influence on you?
Books about Edgar Cayce.
• Briefly share with us what you do to market your book?
Cooperate with every one
• How do you spend your time when you are not writing?
With my family, And I like to oil paint.
• When and what made you decide you wanted to be a writer?
When I discovered the story I wrote about.
• Can you tell us something about your books, genre?
I guess it is science fiction for young adults.
• Where do you get your ideas from?
From books and seminars I have attended.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Anyone who enjoys science fiction will thoroughly enjoy the storyAnyone who enjoys science fiction will thoroughly enjoy the story line, written in a lighthearted manor, making it easy to read. "Connected To The Stars" is an adventure story, with explanations about aliens and the roles they played in earth's development, history, and belief systems. It is the kind of book you will enjoy re-reading and recommend it, for what it can teach us about ourselves and our history. [by Bob Allwrite]
Fun ReadI enjoyed this book and pleasantly surprised with all of the characters and the episode of events. It was easy to read page turner, but closer to the end it got real exciting and I couldn't put the book down. I admire the author in writing her first book and in doing this; she fulfilled a dream she had. I can't wait for her next book. [by Jacqueline Cox]
Mystery, Suspense, and Hidden ComedyConnected to the stars! Uncle Joe drew me in instantly as I began to read. The mystery, suspense, and hidden comedy will pull you into the story as if you are actually inside the book! An adventure packed novel is jam packed and will NOT leave you in boredom. [by Holly Hasenauer]
Video: Connected To The Stars by Edna M. Muse
• Book Review: Earth Last Sanctuary (Universe in Flames Book 1) by Christian Kallias|
• Book Review: The Slaver Wars - Retaliation (The Slaver Wars Book Five) by Raymond L. Weil|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|