Book: MAJESTY (To Be Sinclair) by Eva Caye
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Eva Cayeabout this book: Felice is the new Empress of the Sinclair Demesnes, but she is so swamped with her Imperial duties she struggles to find time pursuing research in her very private laboratory, for certain dukes are determined she not be a scientist at all. Yet her husband Emperor Victor Sinclair is grateful for her intellectual pursuits, for when tragedy strikes, he knows he can rely on her to perform investigations on his behalf.
As the dukes and ministries wrestle for power, Felice does the impossible, creating a science so powerful she becomes the most important person in the galaxy! In turn, she is utterly grateful for Victor's support, both in Imperial might and in attending to her personal needs. Juggling treasons, tragedies, and children with their personal and intellectual goals means Felice and Victor must coordinate their efforts to hold their fracturing society together, by proposing new ways of getting the business of Empire accomplished. What will it take to unite the power-hungry under their guidance once and for all?
• "If you like character studies, political intrigue, technology and socio-cultural depictions of a caste system in flux, Majesty ought to be on your (virtual) shelf." — PubRight
• "Felice Sinclair manages to develop new traditions as a tool for social advance, as she expands the horizons of civilization with her stelluric technologies, and creates a legacy for her family. This is a well-crafted tale of intrigue and science, in a cohesive culture in a galactic society." — Janice
• "What was an Empress to do when she has the power, knowledge, technology and resources to change the paradigm of the galaxy? Felice truly showed her strength and resolve, and still managed to stand by her man, her family and her Empire, even when those from within and without attempted to destroy her from all angles for their own selfish gain." — farmerjaneusa
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Eva Caye
• Book Review: Loyalty (To Be Sinclair) by Eva Caye|
• Book Review: Dynasty (To Be Sinclair) by Eva Caye|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|