Book: Amalgam, The Valaran Chronicles - Book 1 by Byron A. Wells
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Byron A. Wellsabout this book: The book is about a young man named Hobs and an AE named Archon who form a unique bond. The title Amalgam comes from this bond, or joining of the two. The cover was commissioned from my publisher, and they did a great job with it I think.
This was my first venture into self-publishing and I must say there were some hard lessons learned, but I am glad I published since this story had been haunting me for close to 10 years.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I am looking forward to the release of the final two books.
Good reads reviewers have said:
• "Byron A. Wells has found a wonderful balance between SciFi world-building and well-drawn characters with satisfying relationships."
• "I would consider this a must read for Sci-Fi fans."
• "I found Amalgam to be a much lighter read –not too heavy on the scientific jargon, but interesting enough to keep my attention."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Amalgam, The Valaran Chronicles - Book 1
• Book Review: Exiled - Autumn's Peril - Book One (The Chronicles of Caleath) by Rosalie Skinner|
• Book Review: The Chronicles of Kassouk Book One - White Tiger by Vijaya Schartz|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|