Book: Dhungwana 2117 - The Dhungwana Chronicles (2117-3451) Part 1 by Dominick Fencer & Baibin Nighthawkcategories: Book, Dystopian, Colonization, Technothriller, Action, Mystery, Suspense, Post-Apocalyptic, SciFi, Genetic Engineering, Military, Galactic Empire, Adventure, Science Fiction
Baibin Nighthawkabout this book: • "The Dhungwana Chronicles is an exciting adventure that will keep you engrossed and impatiently waiting for the next part in the series...Will evil really triumph over good some day and life as we know today become something totally different?"
— Excerpt from review by Dr. Oliva Dsouza for Readers' Favorite
• "I found this to be a well-written, interesting, and short read. I loved the book 1984 and this story runs along those lines with a definite twist. Can't wait to read part two!"
— Excerpt from review by Marilyn M. McCaskey (Amazon Review)
• "Dhungwana 2117 is a captivating sci-fi novel that combines a unique and truly fascinating plot and compelling characters to deliver a true sci-fi thriller. Dhungwana 2117 will make a thrilling read for fans of the sci-fi genre, with a dose of romance and hi-tech action."
— Excerpt from review by Faridah Nassozi for Readers' Favorite
• "Dhungwana 2117 is a unique post-Apocalyptic, science fiction, fantasy novel that left this reader wanting more. It's also an intriguing mix of genres guaranteed to please."
— Excerpt from review by Sterling Gate Books
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Baibin Nighthawk
Video: Dhungwana 2117 - The Dhungwana Chronicles (2117-3451) Part 1
• Book Review: Teiresias Centaurus 3047. The Dhungwana Chronicles (2117 - 3451). Part 2 by Dominick Fencer & Baibin ...|
• Book Review: The High Yield Vector (Mark Savannah Espionage Series Book 2) by Dominick Fencer & Baibin Nighthawk|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|