Book: Two Brothers - Origin (A Ramtalan Trilogy Book 1) by Sofia Diana Gabelcategories: Book, Aliens, Teenagers, Brothers, Earth, Action, Adventure, Thriller, Family, Friendship, Young Adult, Crossover, Science Fiction
Sofia Diana Gabelabout this book: Argus and Tai Dachel aren't your everyday teenage boys. Sure they go through the struggles of teenage life like anyone else, but these brothers are part alien and are being hunted by a faction of murderous aliens and a secret government agency. Two Brothers: Origin is a thrilling young adult/crossover science fiction novel filled with bullies, first love, friends, family, government agents on the prowl, and of course, good and bad aliens wreaking havoc on Earth. This is the first book in the Ramtalan Trilogy.
• "The characters of Argus and Tai are well defined and very believable. They are typical teenage boys with a healthy dose of rebellion and impulsive actions. Even though they are twins, they also have very different personalities, with Argus being more protective and Tai quicker to act violently." — Long And Short Reviews
• "Two Brothers: Origin is packed with a bit of everything. There's humor, romance, action, danger and lots of adventure all wrapped up into one solid, well-written story." — Mama's Got Flair Blog
• "I let my 14 year old son read this & surprisingly he hogged my iPad for two days to read. He couldn't wait to finish his homework to read this." — Amazon Review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Sofia Diana Gabel
• Book Review: Two Brothers - Heritage (The Ramtalan Trilogy Book 2) by Sofia Diana Gabel|
• Book Review: God Doesn't; We Do - Only Humans Can Solve Human Challenges by James A. Lindsay|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.