Please recommend askDavid.com
   using these social sharing buttons:
David

Books:  

  
   

    

  book details  

  preview  

  books by Patrick Ottuso  

   

 

Book: KILLS 99.9% by Patrick Ottuso

Book: KILLS 99.9% by Patrick Ottuso

categories: Book, Hand Sanitizers, Staph Epidermidis, Medical, Germophobe, Abnormal Pores, Science Fiction Medical Thriller




Patrick Ottuso

Author Patrick Ottusoabout this book: This is the newly published sci-fi medical thriller written by a physician. It focuses on the misuse and overuse of antibacterial agents including antibiotics. Due to such misuse, a highly resistant strain of bacteria is unleashed upon the world. The minority of people who are immune to the deadly bacteria are found in a very unlikely population of individuals. The cure (if it works), comes from one of the most primitive organisms on the planet. Germophobes beware! A storm is coming!

Inspiration for the writing of this novel came along with the title: Kills 99.9%...what happens to the other 0.1%? Does man go to far in trying to create a germ free world? Do we need bacteria and viruses to survive? These and other questions begin to emerge as one delves into the possibilities this novel creates. Indeed, recent research out of the University of California at Davis supports the premise of the novel! A scary scenario, written as fiction is extremely close to reality!


preview: read a sample from this book

what to read next: if you read and liked this book...



Learn more about this book,  Read reviews  or  Add to wish list

Read eBooks using the free Kindle Reading App

Visit related websites:






This book on




Comments





Recommendations








Books:  

  
   







More Reviews

   • Book Review: Didn't Get Frazzled by David Z Hirsch, MD
   • Book Review: The Killing Code by Craig Hurren



  show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed


Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma