Book: Sex, Lies & Hot Tubs by Elissa Ambrose
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Elissa Ambroseabout this book: Ellen Dunwell isn't happy. Two years ago she learned that her husband was having an affair. Even though he swore it was over, he was a fool, it didn't mean a thing, she can't trust him. When Jeffrey suddenly disappears, Ellen sets out on a truth-seeking mission and discovers she's not so paranoid after all. But what she learns is a lot more than what she bargained for.
"I wanted to trust my husband. And when you want something badly enough, you can believe anything."
"It wasn't just her yelling at me in the parking lot, it was that she was yelling at all. I mean, really. She's a vegan."
"It's got an automatic transmission. Is that a problem? You seem like a woman who likes a stick."
"Birds of a feather might flock together, but what the flock were they up to?"
"Trish knew all about marriage in distress. Hers had ended when she found a diaphragm under her pillow. She was on the pill."
What readers are saying about Sex, Lies & Hot Tubs:
• "Plenty of humor sprinkled in with intrigue! Really a delightful read!"
• "a wickedly funny suburban romp"
• "on the edge of my seat all the way to the stunning ending"
• "If you're looking for a fast, lifelike piece of women's fiction, look no further. You won't regret it."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Bad Wife by Madelene Martin|
• Book Review: What To Do When Your Spouse Cheats - Take Practical Steps To Survive by Leigh Richwood|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|