Book: Deadly Memories by P.M. Richter
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
P.M. Richterabout this book: Andrea is a real hick from the heartland when she arrives in Los Angeles, but she is bright and industrious and eventually has her own Real Estate business, which is fabulously profitable. Then she goes to a posh party in Beverly Hills, and ends up in a car crash.
This begins a series of events. She marries the wrong person for the right reasons, but he has secrets. Her terrible headaches tell her something she can't remember is putting her in danger. There is the beautiful wedding in France, but Andrea longs for the man she has loved for years.
What really happened on the night of the car crash? Was it really an accident? Will Andrea finally understand in time to save her life?
• "Great characters that seemed so real." — Terri Wallace
• "Actually, the entire time I was reading this story, I could easily envision it as a Lifetime, TNT or USA"
• "Deadly Memories is basically a story of love and hate and secrets. But this is not a simple story because the characters are not simple and the plot is not simple."
From the Author:
This story took several years to write. The plot got so complicated I couldn't figure out how to tie all the threads together. So I wrote two other novels and then finished this one. The cover is a stock photo of a beautiful intricate butterfly flying in the darkness. I thought it was perfect because my main character is in the dark, can't remember who or what is putting her in jeopardy.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P.M. Richter
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Trifecta by P.M. Richter|
• Book Review: Deadly Fun by P.M. Richter|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|