Book: Midnight Reflections by P.M. Richter
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
P.M. Richterabout this book: Julia is playing a dangerous undercover role, working for a man she suspects of murder. Robin, the man helping her is hiding his identity, trying to win her heart. Together, they uncover information so inflammatory they have to flee a dangerous politician; a man who rules a drug running network of dangerous people, capable of anything. Even murder.
• "I couldn't put this book down and urge you to read it." — Mrs. S. A. Blane
• "I really could identify with the main characters Julia and Robin." — Beach Girl
• "I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants romance with a real story in it." — penf
From the author: I wrote a romance I would want to read. It's not my favorite genre, but all of a sudden I was loving writing about the characters. I found the cover picture as a stock photo, added the graphics and did an acid overlay to show a light reflection. It's so much fun to make cover designs to fit your story. I hope all will enjoy this book.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P.M. Richter
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Diary of a Beverly Hills Matchmaker by Marla Martenson|
• Book Review: Midnight for Morgana by Shirley Martin|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|