Book: Painful Deliverance (Painful Deliverance Series Book 1) by Ann M. Pratleycategories: Book, Romance, Obsession, Stalking, Romantic Suspense
Ann M. Pratleyabout this book: Alexis is a young woman who has been involved with an older married man for three years. Over that time he has come to realise he has certain tastes which shouldn't affect Alexis, but over time she starts to be affected psychologically. She recognises this and puts plans in place to get away from him and start a new life.
But he is obsessed. And it is unknown to her how far he will go to keep her in his life.
This isn't a light hearted fluffy feel good story. There is obsession, stalking, escape and pain. There is also in-depth adult content in this story.
But underneath all of this, Alexis does meet someone who will remind her of the value of who she is as a person.
Reviews already received for Painful Deliverance say:
• "First, let me start off saying that this is a book that is unlike any other that I have ever read. Plainly stated, it is believable and raw in a way that is captivating."
• "Something captivated me right off the bat. The plot was intriguing and the pacing spot on."
• "From the opening few pages, this book draws you into the story. I instantly became emotionally attached to Lexi, the central character, a deeply troubled woman on the run from a wealthy married man, who is determined to never release her from his hold."
• "From the first page of Painful Deliverance I was hooked."
• "... I think most readers are going to be intrigued by this author's story."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ann M. Pratley (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Darkness of Heart (Painful Deliverance Book 2) by Ann M. Pratley|
• Book Review: Friendship of Desire (Painful Deliverance Book 3) by Ann M. Pratley|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|