Book: Alicia's Possession by Colette L. Sauciercategories: Book, Thriller, Mystery, Psychological Suspense, Erotic Romance, BDSM, Murder Mystery, Psychological Thriller, Dominance, Submission, Bondage, Crime Fiction, Suspense, Romantic Suspense
Colette L. Saucierabout this book: A thrilling psychological suspense you won't be able to put down.
Alicia believes she witnessed the murder of her neighbor, who is now haunting her. Detective Mason Crawley cannot fight his attraction to the vulnerable beauty, but he doesn't know if he is falling in love with a woman who is a witness to a cleverly-concealed crime, dangerously delusional, or a murderer.
• "(O)ffers everything: romance, sex, BDSM elements, crime, mystery, compelling characters, and a gripping plot. It grabbed my attention and kept me riveted to the end!" — Masquerade Crew Review
• "5 Stars: Magnificent! For a reference point, let me say I first thought I'd stepped into a modern version of Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window" then stumbled into 50 Shades of Grey. Having said that, the originality and craft of the story is ALL Saucier–sensual, deep, and alluring." — Amazon Reviewer
• "5 Stars: Murder, Mystery, love, BDSM, and some great sex. When I read a book and I can feel the characters emotions, then I know its a good book. That's what we have here." — Between the Sheets Book Reviews
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Colette L. Saucier
• Book Review: Complicated Creatures - Part One in a Romantic Suspense Series by Alexi Lawless|
• Book Review: An Unfamiliar Murder by Jane Isaac|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|