Book: Vegas to Varanasi (Fortytude Series Book 1) by Shelly Hickmancategories: Book, Love Story, Travel, Family, Alcoholism, Body Image, India, Relationships, Romantic Comedy
Shelly Hickmanabout this book: "Vegas to Varanasi" is a lighthearted love story between two people who are well past young adulthood. Midlifers can be interesting too!
Thoughts from reviewers:
• "A great read that left me inspired and perhaps a bit kinder for having read it."
• "A book that makes you laugh and smile and is strangely realistic. I loved it!"
• "This is the first book I read from this author and I was positively impressed by her. The way she develops the story and the way she describes people, places and even the food, is almost palpable and in a way that transports you into the lives of her characters."
• "Chemistry that you will feel and a hero that is way above the norm. A great love story."
• "I don't reread books very often but I could see myself reading this book again. For me this book had the right mix of family drama, travel, romance and comedy."
• "Never having gone to India, Shelly Hickman did an amazing job describing the area in such detail, that I felt as if I have seen it. The descriptions were written in such a way that brought the culture and character of Varanasi to life."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video 1: Vegas to Varanasi Trailer
Video 2: Intro to Fortytude series
• Book Review: Moon Girl - A Story of self-worth and valuable relationships by Beatrix S. Tambunan|
• Book Review: New Love, New Life by Terry Atkinson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|