Book: A Spoonful of Sugar (Sweet Sensation Book 2) by Lynette Reescategories: Book, Cakes, Cake Shop, Baking, Romance, Italian Restaurant, Vicarage, Manse, Motorbike, Sidecar, Romantic Comedy
Lynette Reesabout this book: When single mother,Suzie Frampton opens her cake shop next door to the Vine Tree Italian restaurant, she knows she will come into close contact with her best friend's brother, Antonio Santini. Although she's always admired Antonio from afar, he's never really noticed her. After all, she's always been his little sister's best friend.
Fran, her best friend is about to get married and Suzie has prepared her wedding cake, but there's a problem. Fran has gone mysteriously missing and her wedding dress needs picking up from the bridal shop before it closes for Easter. Antonio asks her to help him retrieve it. This will mean a mad motorcycle ride through the city as she gets up close and personal with the man she is crazy about.
When Fran is found, it is discovered that she was involved in a hit and run accident when someone has deliberately tried to run her off the road as she rides her scooter. But who is that person and why should they want to harm her?
• "A great follow up to The Honey Trap!"
• "Another great story, it was lovely to catch up with Fran and Suzie to discover the next chapter in their lives..."
• "Just the book to curl up with on the sofa with a nice cup of tea or a glass and of wine! ...and don't not forget the cupcakes!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Lynette Rees (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Honey Trap (Sweet Sensation Book 1) by Lynette Rees|
• Book Review: Sugar Addiction - How to Overcome a Sugar Addiction the Natural Way by Gabby Roles|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|