Book: The Bodyguard by Christy Tillery Frenchcategories: Book, The Bodyguard Series, Protection Specialist, Romantic Suspense, Humorous Mystery, Womens Fiction, Romantic Action-Adventure
Christy Tillery Frenchabout this book: I came up with the idea for my Bodyguard series while driving home from a book festival. I wanted to create a humorous mystery series around a young Southern woman and thought what better protagonist than a bodyguard? I could place her in all sorts of situations, surround her with oodles of zany characters, and hopefully keep the series fresh for at least several books. Of course, since I chose to write about a bodyguard, choosing a title was easy, and with each subsequent book, I simply add to The Bodyguard the client she will be protecting (such as a show dog, attorney, etc). I used a bodyguard as a resource and he provided me with much interesting information about the field.
Here's a short blurb: When office manager Natasha Chamberlain is offered the chance to act as temporary bodyguard to computer genius Roger Valentine, she jumps at the chance in hopes of using this as a stepping stone to her dream job of investigator. Natasha's overzealous protection of Roger lands her in the hospital and in jail, but that doesn't stop her from guarding the computer nerd along with her two cohorts Pit and Bigun while driving her boss, sexy Jonce Striker, crazy with her over-the-top antics.
Here's what professional reviewers are saying:
• The Romance Studio: "The characters are unique, the dialogue is funny and witty, and the plot had me hooked from the first page."
• Midwest Book Review: "The characters are endearing, the plot exciting, the scenarios often laugh-out-loud funny, and the dialogue perfection."
• CataRomance Single Titles: "Christy Tillery French has created a delightfully suspenseful Natasha Chamberlain story that will keep the reader in stitches and eager to learn what happens next."
• Coffee Times Romance: "The characters are so likeable and provide you with an exciting and humorous story. Even the pets in Ms. French's imagination seem to have no boundaries, coming up with story lines and characters that the reader will find enjoyable."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Christy Tillery French
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Her Honor's Bodyguard by Johnny Ray|
• Book Review: Obsolete by Christy Tillery French|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|