Book: The Ata Bita Pie Cafe - Advice is Free [Paperback] by Bonnie Drurycategories: Book, Friendship, Small Town, Suspense, Conflict, Second Chances, Romance
Bonnie Druryabout this book: This book is about friendship. Casey, Gloria, and Nora all work at the Ata Bita Pie Café in Hannigan's Cove, California. Each woman has endured hardship and heartbreak in the past, but learn to face the future with hope. This small town has many characters who want their story told, and its own legend about gold and the people who covet it. I had fun writing this book and have had many requests from readers to revisit Hannigan's Cove. I'm thinking about it. We all have secrets and the people who inhabit this town are no exception. Come join us and share in the joys and tribulations.
• "I couldn't put this book down! Sequel Sequel Sequel!" — A. Howarth
• "Wonderful story! This book is the best one I've read in quite awhile." — D. Mcbride
• "This story is awesome. It has a little bit of everything: small-town atmosphere, romance, mystery, drama, humor." — jangar
• "Great book! Ata Bita Pie Café is a delight!" — akelakargranma
• "Warm, tender relationship drama." — Harriet Klausner
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Bonnie Drury
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Ata Bita Pie Cafe by Bonnie Drury [Kindle Edition]|
• Book Review: Cafe Birds - A Pied Cockatiel (The Cafe Birds Book 4) by Alicia Hope|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|