Book: Obsessed Exposed Saving Serenity (Book One 1) by Deborah Katecategories: Book, Erotic, Sexy, Passion, Love, Anxiety, Loveless Marriage, Romance
Deborah Kateabout this book: Born into a world of money and class, the wealthy of northern Dallas live the life that everyone dreams of. What those watching do not understand is how unhappy many of them are with their circumstances and how they'd give almost anything for a moment of satisfaction. Even if they have to deal with the guilt later.
Living in Texas all of my life inspired to write this book series. The primary readers are young adults from 25 to 38 year old, primary female readers.
• "This is not your typical romance or erotic novel. This book is sooooo...much better!"
• "Serenity and Donovans relationship gets closer and closer... till - well you have to read yourself what exactly happens!"
• "Mind-blowing, sexy and intriguing romance. It was a pleasure to follow a beautiful and obsessive development of passion between Serenity and Donovan."
• "This is one of the best romantic novels I have ever read & the writing style of the author is awesome. The story of Serenity Montgomery touched my heart."
• "I have really enjoyed reading this series. I've gotten angry, sad, happy and extremely hot and bothered. This book is just awesome, I couldn't put it down."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Married or... merry? - The International(?) Greek Book of Marriage, or 40+1 Reasons Not to Get Married! by ...|
• Book Review: iBloom in Business - Equipping You to Build a Successful Business while Living a Life You Love! by Kelly ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|