Book: Hemphill Towers by Leona Pence
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Leona Penceabout this book: While Hemphill Towers is basically a romance, I'd like to think it has enough plot twists to satisfy readers of many genres. I chose the cover to show all three couples within a cityscape, and water to hint of another setting across the ocean. Keeping the storyline of each of my three heroines separate, yet knowing they had to be brought back together was a challenge. I touched on topics that I didn't know much about, so the needed research left me knowing more about Italy, wine, and the art world.
This is my debut novel and I can only hope my readers enjoy it enough to want more. I never expected to have a book published, but now that I have, I feel the muse sitting on my shoulder urging me to keep writing.
• "This is an awesome book with an amazing story line that will keep your interest to the very end. A must read for everyone." — Christy
• "I absolutely LOVED this book! It had romance, intrigue, & locations that were so vividly described that I felt I was there myself." — Robin
• "I read this book in one day. Could not put it down…" — Connie
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: SIROCCO, Storm over Land and Sea by Inge H. Borg|
• Book Review: Rough Piece of Road by Valley Brown|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|