Book: When Hearts Collide (Medical Romance) by Kendra Jamescategories: Book, Medical Romance, Accident, Rescue, Foster Care, Pretend Marriage, New Beginnings, Child, Car Accident, Child Rescued, Relationships, Nurse, Romance
Bev Irwin a.k.a. Kendra Jamesabout this book: Who could let little girl with beautiful blue eyes be put into foster care?
Well, Molly Tanner couldn't.
She had experienced the trauma of a life in government custody. So even if it meant pretending to be a stranger's wife, she would rescue this child.
She had used her nurse's training to save the man after an accident on a lonely road, and now she would protect his child despite the cost to her own heart.
• "A captivating tale, When Hearts Collide, will keep you entertained from start to finish. Endearing characters, you won't forget and a solid plot, with a few unexpected twists to keep you guessing, rounds out this sensual story of love, trust and new beginnings." — Barb Babbage
• "Ms. James has created delightful, easy to love characters who are thrown together by circumstances neither can control. Molly and Pearce are dealing with demons from their pasts, yet their growing attraction for each other can't be ignored." — Collette Cameron
• "I could not put it down, loved the characters, the happy ending. I would gladly read it again, just a great book altogether." — Shannon Cheripka
• "The characters are well written and true to life. The story's narrative is crisp, flows well, and easy to read, overall, this is a thoroughly enjoyable book, and I would recommend it." — Monica Fellows
• "Kendra James has created a hero and heroine you'll love to follow, from the moment their paths collide to the way they resolve and step into the future together. Romance and passion, family values, an adorable little girl and conflicts along the way, this book has it all, don't miss out!" — Upstate C
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Bev Irwin a.k.a. Kendra James
• Book Review: The Ultimate California Auto Accident Handbook by Edward Smith|
• Book Review: Blessed and Betrayed by Sandy Appleyard|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|