Book: The Royal Sheikh by Katheryn Lane
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Katheryn Laneabout this book: Several years ago, I moved to the Middle East after my husband was offered a contract here. I had already written several partially completed romances set in various locations and being in the Middle East inspired me to write a Sheikh romance. The Sheikh romance has been one of the classic romance genres ever since Rudolph Valentino swept women off their feet in a desert tent, so when I found myself living in the desert, I couldn't help but be inspired to write one myself. The idea for The Royal Sheikh came to me soon after we arrived. I was out exploring some of the country when I came across a deserted beach on the Arabian Gulf. Although I wasn't swept off my feet by a royal Sheikh, I did see a Bedouin tent and some camels out in the distance, which set me thinking about who might live there and what they might be like…
Praise for Katheryn Lane's debut romance novel, THE ROYAL SHEIKH
• "The Royal Sheikh will keep you on edge wanting to get to the end. What will Clare do? What will Rafiq say? How will they overcome this? You will cry, your heart will melt, and you will want to root for Rafiq and Clare. Grab your tissues and some tea and settle in for this romance roller coaster!"
— Beauty Brite Reviews
• "The book is a must read for the romantic at heart. . . If you believe in romance then you will want to read this book."
— Regina Puckett, author of Waiting for Mary Elizabeth
• "I think this is an incredible read and it will remain on my shelf for years to come."
— Michelle Hughes, author of Defying The Sheikh
• "This story is sweet, heart-warming, yet sexy. You're in for a treat!"
— Alle Wells, author of Lame Excuses
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Desired by the Sheikh - sexy contemporary love story (Sheikhs of Al Sounam Book 2) by Kris Pearson|
• Book Review: Taken by the Sheikh by Kris Pearson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|