Book: Ann Herrick Special Edition by Ann Herrickcategories: Book, Young Adult, Disabilities, Wheelchair, Self-Confidence, Self-Image, Romance
Ann Herrickabout this book: This Special Edition features three of Ann Herrick books for Young Adult readers:
• Hey, Nobody's Perfect — "This was a great story that packed a lot of powerful messages. Blended with a great supporting cast and a good plot, make this a must read for any young adult!"
• Snowed In Together — "I appreciated the unpredictability of the story.
If you enjoy young adult contemporary books, this one is worth your while."
• The Real Me — "...a spunky heroine takes charge of her life, makes mistakes, dusts herself off, and tries again... The plot moves quickly with enough twists and turns to keep readers guessing about whether-and with whom-Mattie will find true love ..."
"...a great insight into the insecurities, hopes, dreams, and confusion of being a teenager, and the self-acceptance and realization that not all is how it appears to be at first."
Ann Herrick's books have received the ALA Recommended Book for Reluctant Readers Award, the IRA/CBC Children's Choice Award and EPPIE Young Adult Finalist Award.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ann Herrick
• Book Review: Hey, Nobody's Perfect by Ann Herrick|
• Book Review: The Perfect Guy by Ann Herrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|