Book: What a Texas Girl Wants by Kristina Knightcategories: Book, Contemporary Romance, Texas Romance, Marriage of Convenience, Kristina Knight, Reunion Romance
Kristina Knightabout this book: What a Texas Girl Want is a reunion romance with a little bit of a twist - Jackson and Kathleen are inconveniently married (and can't remember thanks to what they call a 'boozapalooza') and before they can right that wrong with a quick trip to the justice of the peace, her family finds out and both their futures are thrown off balance. Jackson has never been connected to anyone else; he's a bit of a lone wolf. Kathleen has all the pressures of a hyper-connected family and all she wants is her freedom. But, neither can easily cut the new-found connection between them.
More than that, What a Texas Girl wants is a story of finding yourself - the true you, the one under all the pretenses and expectations of family, friends and acquaintances.
What reviewers are saying:
• "The characters are fresh, Ms. Knight's voice is exciting and engaging." — Storm Goddess Book Reviews
• "Written in a sassy fashion, [Kristina Knight] grabs the reader's attention in the opening paragraph and doesn't let go until the last words are on the page." — Jerseygirl Book Reviews
• "What a Texas Girl Wants...had the right amount of sexy & emotional to keep me engaged to the end." — HarlequinJunkie
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Kristina Knight
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Saint's Devilish Deal by Kristina Knight|
• Book Review: Superhero - Chronicles of Blue Knight Adventures by Allen Pollens|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|