Book: The Nature of a Woman - Navigating Her 4 Week Mood Cycle (Survival Skills for Men) by Gary P Simmonscategories: Book, Wife and Marriage, Happy Wife, Advice for Men, Crazy Wife, Nagging Wife, Wife Mood, Premenstrual Syndrome, Marriage Tips, Wife Crying, Wife Abusive, Relationship Advice
Gary P Simmonsabout this book: Many men in a long term relationship feel as if they have a "different" wife each week.
One week their partner may be loving, friendly and romantic, the next week she may become critical or grouchy. Then, in the week after that, she could become emotional or agitated, which can lead into a week where she feels exhausted and flat.
This is a typical 4 week mood cycle.
Sure, 4 week mood cycles differ from woman to women in intensity and duration. However, they are an inextricable part of life that all men in a long term relationship with a woman must be able to navigate their way through, either unwittingly, or in a conscious manner.
A man who lacks understanding about their partner's 4 week mood cycle, tends to only react to her outbursts or comments.
This results in them having no understanding about what's really happening for her in their relationship.
So they're left in the dark, stumbling into each mood cycle, puzzled and then angry as to why their partner is treating them differently from week to week.
Unfortunately, this tendency just keeps escalating the negativity and problems within their relationship because it diminishes trust, which is an important key to a lasting love.
Sadly, unless these guys do something constructive to change their outlook and attitude, they have no way to move their relationship forward. So at best, it stagnates and potentially, it disintegrates.
On the other hand, men with humility and the capacity to empathise with their partner exude an inner strength.
They're able to respond to situations and this is the type of strength that women respect and love in their man.
Therefore, it's vital that men, who wish they could have a more settled and harmonious marriage, make the effort to step up and figure out their partner's unique 4 week mood cycle, so they can be in a position where they know how to respond in a way that their partner needs, without needing to be submissive or 'weak'.
The Nature of a Woman: Navigating Her 4 Week Mood Cycle book, audiobook and workbook were created by Gary P. Simmons to help like minded men do just that.
Some of the 5 star reviews reflect this:
• "The Nature of a Woman by Gary P Simmons It provides clever and concise tips on how to nurture and strengthen relationships. If I've not gotten the attention of - close to - the entire male population at this stage, then I see little hope for a sudden decrease in divorce rates"
— Reviewed By Neil A White for Readers' Favorite
• "There is a lot of sound advice to be found in this short, simple book. Furthermore, Mr. Simmons writes with a charm and a genuine love of the opposite sex that is quite alluring."
— William Arsenis (Verified AmazonReview)
• "When it comes to marriage problems, I've found that practical advice for men can be hard to come by. The concept of understanding a woman's 4 week mood cycle is intriguing and I have to say, totally relatable. It seems this book was written for my situation!"
— CMH (Verified AmazonReview)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Wounded Warrior's Wife by Hannah Conway|
• Book Review: The Country Wife - a novel of what has been and what might be by Jodi LaPalm|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.