Book: DATING, RELATIONSHIPS, MARRIAGE ADVICE - Surviving The Storm by Titania Hudsoncategories: Book, Self Help, Marriage Guidance, Nonfiction, Relationship Matters, Love Advice, Premarital Advice, Relationship Counseling, Jealousy and Trust, Relationship Problems, Dating Advice, Love Languages, Life Coaching Advice, Inspiration, Relationship Advice
Titania Hudsonabout this book: Weathering the storms that take a relationship by surprise and whip it into unanticipated chaos at times, can be a troubling phenomenon indeed. A marriage needs to tide over the turns and twists of events that threaten to rock its foundation, in order to grow and stay in permanence.
As the basis of love, trust in itself, can be a formidable weapon to fend off unwanted intrusions and disruptions in the previous relationship you share with your partner. There are times when jealousy is justified, while in some other situations, it may have arisen due to instances of paranoia and insecurity on the part of one or both spouses. These can be overcome if both sides promise to be forthcoming and open in their communication and have no fear of getting exposed for the skeletons they have kept locked in their closet for many years back.
Having said that, you might wonder what the book holds in store for you:
• A magic wand to wave away your imagined fears and unwarranted bouts of jealousy?
• A formula for you to get rid of your fears of insecurity and become a more understanding partner to your current mate?
• A more critical understanding of why your mate chooses to hide his or her secrets from you?
• An enhanced knowledge of how to use the knowledge of untold secrets about your spouse to reinforce stronger ties between the two of you?
• 20 little known tips on how to eliminate jealousy and work on improving the overall health of the marriage before it crumbles into shambles? and much, much more...
Benefits of this book:
Within a matter of a few weeks to months, you will master the science of developing a better emotional connection with your spouse and grow to trust him through more frequent, open communication.
What INSPIRED me to write this book?
Just to offer some guidance for those in need of fixing the trust issues in their marriage. Secrecy can harm a relationship, but the knowledge of secrets is meant t empower spouses with a deeper knowledge of what both men and women want from one another and yet are afraid to tell one another. However, these secrets are also what men and women wish their other spouses are aware of. Learning to use this knowledge to better and improve ties is the main aim of this book.
If you are interested in reading this book from other sites, you can look for it at BarnesandNoble, Kobo.com, Lulu.com, Scribd, iTunes and iBooks.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Titania Hudson
• Book Review: 33 Fun Questions For The Naughty In You To Spice Up Your Relationship - The Bikini Relationship Rescue ...|
• Book Review: Love at First Site - Tips and Tales for Online Dating Success from a Modern-Day Matchmaker by Erika Ettin|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|