Book: Romantic as Hell - Tales of Woe, Tips of Woo by Rodney Lacroixcategories: Book, Relationships, Dating, Humor, Self-Help, Comedy, Love, Romance, Funny, Marriage, Relationship, Relationship Advice
Rodney Lacroixabout this book: Full of relationship advice hits-and-misses, "Romantic As Hell - Tales of Woe, Tips of Woo," is a new book from award-winning humor author Rodney Lacroix.
Sub-titled "A Guide for the Romantically Challenged," the book is full of extraordinary romance tips and tricks, and several tales of affection gone horribly, horribly wrong.
Rodney Lacroix knows two things: humor and romance. As "A Guide for the Romantically Challenged," he puts them together in a package that is sure to give the audience some unique concepts and perspectives on affection, and a whole lot of side-splitting laughter.
Written in Rodney's trademarked comedic style, Romantic As Hell gives some great relationship advice like:
• Why shouldn't I give a feral cat as a token of my affection?
• Why you're not fooling anyone with that 'free back massage any time' coupon.
• Which "romantic getaways" should you avoid, and which one may result in having your own shoes thrown at you?
• Why doesn't my man wear his Pinocchio thong?
• How can we keep the spark alive in a house with four children who are all screaming about more jelly on their toast?
• "Hilarious. A much needed uplifting romp in the very boring world of self-help dating books. A fun read!" — Angelique Frenchy Morgan, Reality TV Star and Author
• "Once in a while a book bursts into the marketplace and changes how you view yourself and your relationships with the people who mean most to you. This isn't that book, but I did laugh a lot." — Justin Guarini, Actor, Singer
• "Educational, uplifting and a whole lot of belly laughs!" — Rosanna Leo, author of the "Gemini Island Shifter" series
• "Rodney's twisted humor about courtship and relationships can't hide the fact that he actually provides roundabout decent advice." — Julie Zantopolous, VP & Senior Editor at The Indie Chicks, Inc.
Whether the situation is starting a relationship, keeping one or even just looking for new ideas, Romantic As Hell - Tales of Woe, Tips of Woo by award-winning humor author Rodney Lacroix is here to save the day.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Rodney Lacroix
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Romantic as Hell - The Official Book Trailer
• Book Review: Things Go Wrong For Me (when life hands you lemons, add vodka) by Rodney Lacroix|
• Book Review: DATING, RELATIONSHIPS, MARRIAGE ADVICE - Surviving The Storm by Titania Hudson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|