Book: My Cherished Recipes from Friends and Family by Colette Rigbycategories: Book, Fine Cooking, Italian Pastas, Tasty Soups, Icecreams, Jams, Limoncello, Travel Stories, Dinner Party Planner, Vine Leaves, Basbousa, Wines, Spices, Recipes
Colette Rigbyabout this book: Well, the book is about cooking and about travel. My own experiences.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I wrote the book to pass on the recipes to a younger generation. I am now coming up to 80. It's my first book, but not my last book! 15% of the income from the book will go to cancer research. I was treated for cancer in 2007, my life was saved, and I want to make a repayment.
• Why did you choose this cover?
The book cover is a photograph of an Italian tablecloth with the title superimposed. I have the permission of the manufacturer.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The most difficult part of the process was formatting and loading into Amazon Kindle.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
What did I learn? I should have made it shorter! It's probably too long for an electronic book.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
If you enjoy making the food, you will enjoy eating it.
The book is written in a simple and straightforward manner. You will learn about a huge variety of dishes ... pastas and pizzas that only Italians really know how to make, desserts and ice creams, jams, liqueurs. It includes anecdotes and tips. The learning process is never ending, pick out a few and make them your own.
The book has excellent reviews on Amazon.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: It Starts With Paleo Recipes (summer bulletproof recipes, berrie recipes) - Cooking And Baking With ...|
• Book Review: 30 Minute Meals - 40 Quick Easy Recipes for Dinner & Lunch by Alexa Cookster|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|