Book: What She Saw (Forensic Handwriting Mysteries) by Sheila Lowecategories: Book, Amnesia, Thriller, Mystery, Claudia Rose, Psychological Suspense
Sheila Loweabout this book: Imagine waking to the shock of finding yourself on a train and realizing that you don't know who you are, where you have come from, where you are going. And with the certain knowledge that you cannot afford to reveal your plight to anyone, least of all the police. A story of psychological suspense that follows a young woman through the terrifying labyrinth of amnesia, where no one is who or what they appear to be. Claudia Rose, Detective Joel Jovanic, and Dr. Zebediah Gold from Sheila Lowe's Forensic Handwriting mystery series play a vital role in helping her uncover a devastating past and learn what she saw that robbed her of her memory.
What readers say about What She Saw:
• "The plot twists kept me guessing, the story was excellent, and I stayed up entirely too late to finish it."
• "Sheila Lowe never disappoints. Love all her stories"
• "I loved every minute of this book. I seriously hated when it ended; I enjoyed it so much!"
• "Intrigue, deception, fun twists and turns to the plot made it a huge thrill to read. A lot of psychological suspense and meaty characters abound."
• "An intricate story with intriguing characters and a twisty plot that I thoroughly enjoyed. Lowe has done it again."
• "As the well-plotted mystery unfolds, the surprise will stun you."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Sheila Lowe
• Book Review: Dead Write - A Forensic Handwriting Mystery by Sheila Lowe|
• Book Review: Last Writes - A Forensic Handwriting Mystery by Sheila Lowe|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|