Book: Four To Dawn - a novel by May J. Panayicategories: Book, Women, Sex, Analysis, Psychosis, Story, Nostalgia, Abuse, Relationships, Love, Pain, Psychological Drama
May J. Panayiabout this book: It is very hard to talk about Four To Dawn without giving away the plot. Let's just say it is a drama, a psychological drama about women and what makes them tick. Four women in an office building that is all locked up for the bank holiday weekend. Why they are even there, does not become obvious until the end. They discuss their lives from childhood to present day, holding back nothing of their sometimes shocking, pasts. A sometimes difficult to read book, because of traumas described, often deeply moving, keeping you wondering right up until the reveal all epilogue.
Extracts from some reviews;
• Welshcol: Brilliantly portrayed and to be honest after the ending, it made me want to read it again, as I then knew more about the characters, an unusual, brilliant take that I could not put down.
• L.E.Clarke: I was blown away by some of the scenes, almost like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car, not knowing whether to be amazed, shocked, admiring, puzzled or horrified.
• S.Ralph: I finished reading this little gem this morning ... absolutely fantastic!! I could not put the book down once I started reading.
• R.Jane: The authors style is easy, engaging and incredibly enticing all at the same time. Highly recommended!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by May J. Panayi (more)
Video: Four To Dawn - a novel by May J. Panayi
• Book Review: Call Me Tuesday by Leigh Byrne|
• Book Review: Wrapped With A Bow - Nine Holiday Short Stories as Unique as Snowflakes|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|