Book: A Lasting Love Affair - Darcy and Elizabeth (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) by P. O. Dixoncategories: Book, Jane Austen Sequels, Mr. Darcy, Historical Fiction Romance, Elizabeth Bennet, Historical Fiction Classic, Regency Romance, Longbourn, Pemberley, Austenesque, Pride and Prejudice
P. O. Dixonabout this book: "It's a wondrous love affair that spans the centuries and keeps us coming back for more."
Discover the magic of Darcy's love for Elizabeth in this warm and tender retelling of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
Believing he had it all: wealth, privilege, and ardent passion for his sport, Darcy was not looking to fall in love. Then he meets Miss Elizabeth Bennet, and she captivates him like no other. He soon realizes that she is the woman with whom he is destined to share his life.
Elizabeth had no notion of falling in love. Having suffered the pain of heartbreak, she is determined she will never feel that way again. What is it about Mr. Darcy that threatens to tear down all her defenses?
Praise for Amazon's Classic Romance Fiction Best Seller, A Lasting Love Affair:
• "All in all, a lovely story. Be prepared to laugh and, possibly cry."
• "It was a very nicely written, clean romance between Darcy and Elizabeth. I enjoyed this Darcy who would not be denied."
• "You sense Elizabeth is sad and want to find out why. I loved it."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P. O. Dixon (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: 'Tis the Season for Matchmaking - A Lasting Love Affair Continues (A Darcy and Elizabeth Love Affair Book ...|
• Book Review: Lady Elizabeth (Pride and Prejudice Everything Will Change Book 1) by P. O. Dixon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.