Book: He Taught Me To Hope by P. O. Dixon
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
P. O. Dixonabout this book: Jane Austen fans will cherish this Pride and Prejudice adaptation featuring Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth, whose circumstances are creatively altered. They are drawn to each other from the start, but both have romantic entanglements that threaten to keep them apart. As dire as their chance for "happily ever after" seems, there is a measure of hope by way of a strong and enduring bond between them. Discover the magic for yourself.
Praise for Amazon Best Seller "He Taught Me to Hope":
• "Lizzy better look out, because this Darcy is determined to win her - and he just exudes magnetism and passion!" — Meredith, Austenesque Reviews
• "Dixon definitely has a way with creating unique storylines, and I'm excited to see what other interesting plots that she can come up with." — Kimberley, Reflections of a Book Addict
• "I strongly agree with all the glowing reviews of this novel. I just wanted to add that, unlike many P&P-based novels, I found the author's take on Mr. Darcy refreshing." — Linda R.
• "I truly enjoyed reading this book, and I commend Dixon for a job well done!" — Krisztina S.
• "Darcy was wonderfully written, still in the manner that Austen created him but also more outwardly feeling because of the different circumstances that come to pass in this novel. Elizabeth was also very well done, true to her character and also a more worldly woman who has had a whole separate life before meeting Darcy." — Sierra, Goodreads User
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P. O. Dixon (more)
Video: He Taught Me To Hope by P. O. Dixon
• Book Review: Bewitched, Body and Soul - Miss Elizabeth Bennet by P. O. Dixon|
• Book Review: A Lasting Love Affair - Darcy and Elizabeth (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) by P. O. Dixon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|