Book: Thy Kingdom Fall (After Eden Series, Book #1) by Austin Dragon
|4 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Austin Dragonabout this book: Thy Kingdom Fall is the provocative political, science fiction thriller.
My inspiration was trying to imagine (in a believable way) what 75 years in the future. And what events could lead us to World War III.
My primary audience are sci-fi, political fiction, thriller, religious fiction fans.
The title comes from one of the quotes of a character in the series and, along with the title, hints at the religious aspect of the series.
I researched the book thoroughly in terms of religious history, presidential history, etc. Lots of reading and research on my part, including a trip to Israel. I learned as much from this research as the reader will.
My word to the readers is that this smart, dramatic thriller series is truly unlike anything they've read before. See the reviews on Amazon:
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
• "Fraught with murder, conspiracy, deft political maneuvers, abolishment of religion as we know it, and a growing dependency on technology fuse together to create a sprawling plot that completely sucked me in from page one."
• "I loved the book! I found Thy Kingdom fall to be a very unique and interesting book to read. I was looking for a political thriller but was pleasantly surprised to find this novel with a futuristic/technological element as well. It has been hard for me to find a thriller that truly captures my attention like this book has."
• "A heart racing thriller: This futuristic thriller will grab you and take you on an emotional, spiritual, and political ride that you won't forget. I loved it!"
• "The future is no Garden of Eden, and Austin Dragon writes a sharp, realistic picture of just what to possibly expect. As a vivid techno-thriller, drones and computers watch and monitor everything in our futuristic world. But the real test is whether they will be enough to help stop World War III."
• "When I read the description of this book I had to give it a read. What's not to like: politics, thriller, action adventure, intrigue, and imminent war on the horizon...It's a world where technology rules the world."
• "Austin Dragon has created a book that will not only captivate its reader from the very first sentence, it will not let go until the very last word and leave you eagerly awaiting more. Thy Kingdom Fall has all the elements to make a perfect story that includes so many aspects all over the spectrum of genres that includes thriller, science fiction, religion, politics, and so much more."
• "A Knockout! THY KINGDOM FALL is an amazing novel which forecasts a frightening tomorrow based on the very real trends of today."
• "Political leaders are so well-written that I was able to actually see them and hear their speeches. The reference to the Three Towers was especially lifelike and chilling. It feels very current as you move through the book, even though it's futuristic. As the overall tones changed and shifted back and forth from gloomy to dire to entertaining, I felt myself really understand that this was a thriller in its true sense. A page-turner for certain - you won't be disappointed. I will be purchasing the complete series as quickly as the author completes them."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Dragon Defense (Heirs to the Throne - Book 3) by Diane Rapp|
• Book Review: Decoding Eden - Eden Isn't Where It All Ends ... Eden Is Where It All Begins by Harold Ballew|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|