Book: Erosion of the Heart by Shannon McRobertscategories: Book, Love, Loss, Sadness, Depression, Redemption, Poetry
Shannon McRobertsabout this book: This is an extensive collection of the best poetry that I have to offer to date. It has the works found in several of my poetry books. It also includes poetry that can be found in numerous anthologies and other books such as the juried work Seek Truth (New Art Review). My poetry can be classified as edgy, deep, dark, and often can make you cry. If you want to read about love, loss, redemption, and sometimes triumph then this collection is for you.
• "If you love deep from the heart thought provoking poetry then this is for you."
• "A very personal collection of poems."
• "If you like poetry, you will want to read these with a handkerchief handy."
I have also been featured some articles due to my poetry where I have been spotlighted as both promising and talented:
If you check out the youtube video it will highlight one of my poems from the book. I also have a blog I'm working on to show newer poetry.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Shannon McRoberts
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Erosion of the Heart by Shannon McRoberts
• Book Review: Anatomy of a Poet by CJ Heck|
• Book Review: Pretty Words - from a tale-spinner's heart by Harlow Clark|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|