Book: Novice to Expert - 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skills by SJ Scottcategories: Book, Self-Help, Self-Improvement, Nonfiction, Productivity, Time Management, Business, Self-Education, Efficient Learning, Personal Development
SJ Scottabout this book: Have you had a hard time starting new skills? Do you find that you don't have the time to learn new things?
Do you find yourself starting new projects and training only to end up quitting in frustration?
If any of these questions ring true, then the new book, "Novice to Expert" may be the solution to your problems.
In our busy modern times it is hard to learn new things. Often, this is not because we lack the capability to build new skills and learn new things, but because life throws up obstacles and we find ourselves short on time and energy not long after we begin.
Novice to expert gives us a plan to overcome that. It gives us a method of learning anything… without spending a ton of money… without having thousands of hours of practice … and without being stressed out by the process.
The secret of Novice to expert is to create an efficient system designed to help you learn any skill, task or body of knowledge.
Written by Wall Street Journal bestselling author S.J. Scott, Novice to Expert will show you how to:
• Set goals that will help you achieve any skill or learn anything
• Give 100% focus on completing your goals
• Finding and collaborating with others seeking to learn the same things
• Identify most important things to learn on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Master skills to the point where you can teach others
Novice to Expert: 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skill will give set you up for lifelong learning and education. Emphasizing efficient learning, it covers all the self-education bases and will greatly improve your ability to learn how to learn.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by SJ Scott
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Declutter Your Mind - How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking by S.J. Scott ...|
• Book Review: E-learning 101 - It's not as tough as it looks by Dr. Liz Hardy|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|