Book: Sheltered by Debra Chapoton
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Debra Chapotonabout this book: Ben, dimpled and darling, is the peer leader in an unsupervised house of troubled teens, each coming from desperate situations. First to join him is Chuck, a confused boy whose crush on Cori ignites his darker side. Cori has her own demons to deal with, real and imagined. Then there's Megan, a seemingly sweet girl, disowned by her parents and harboring a heavy secret. Emily, Ben's devoted helper, is jealous of his new relationship with Megan. Mousy little Emily is timid, but possessive and very, very dangerous. None of the five realizes what kind of forces are about to unleash themselves.
What readers are saying:
• "Sheltered is unpredictable, realistic, and frightening. This young adult thriller mixes several psychological themes and teen problems with a fast pace plot and wraps it all up in the paranormal."
• "It was chilling to the bone and absolutely captivating with its dark, eerie tone."
• "Sheltered had me hiding under my blanket with a flashlight as I read it through the night."
• "I found myself connecting to each of the characters because each one is unique with their issues. They all stole a little piece of my heart as they faced their own struggles to survive."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Debra Chapoton
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Terror in Tower Grove by Samantha Johns|
• Book Review: A Deadly Haunting - Based a True Story told by Deborah Moffitt by Joie Albrecht|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|