Book: Crossroads by Chandler McGrewcategories: Book, Young Adult, Supernatural, Dark Fantasy, Lost Boys, Ghosts, Shapeshifters, Paranormal
Chandler McGrewabout this book: Crossroads is about transitioning from young adulthood to maturity almost overnight and the natural and supernatural stressors that lead to that transformation for one young girl. Saving the world is bad enough. Saving the universe is a lot of pressure. My readers tend to be the same sort who would enjoy One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz, adults and young adults who like suspense with a paranormal edge. The cover of Crossroads is a slice in time in the novel, when Kira is just crossing from our world into another much darker and stranger than she's ever known.
• "What more can I say? Crossroads is truly a brilliant book."
Praise for Previous Books:
• In Shadows "Chandler McGrew (is) showing us how to scare the pants off readers with his latest paperback original…a born-to-be-a-TV-series story about a 13-year-old blind and deaf boy who can hear evil spirits, and a police officer who gets dragged back from Texas to his Maine roots by a force stronger than life." – Chicago Tribune
• Night Terror: "…plays on the primal fears that cause most adults to lose sleep. An author to watch and read." – Denver Post
• "Fans of Kay Hooper and Linda Howard will readily dig into this fantastic tale." – Publishers Weekly
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Crossroads by Mary Ting|
• Book Review: Dark Walls - The Arrival by David Baratta|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|