Book: The House Of Pain - A true paranormal story by Tim W. Byrdcategories: Book, Thriller, Horror, Suspense, Drama, True Story, Paranormal
Tim W. Byrdabout this book: This book is about a true paranormal story involving the Author.
• What inspired you to write this book?
The event happened to me and my curiosity of the paranormal inspired me to write about it.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
The primary readers would be, True story readers and paranormal enthusiast.
• How long did it take to write it?
This book was written in about 30 days.
• How did you come up with the title?
I came up with the title well because the house caused me a lot of mental and physical pain.
• Why did you choose this cover?
The cover is of the original house of my child hood where the event happened.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
I would say the hardest part of writing this particular book was reliving the event's.
• Did you do research for your book?
I researched some history on the home. I had to do some research on the book as far as dates went.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
What I learned from this writing this book was, memory's fade but the pain always remains.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
What I want to say to reader's the paranormal is real it is in fact a world all around us.not long after finishing and publishing this book i received a phone call from a previous landlord who informed me he could not keep occupant's in the home and that recently in 1994 a couple hung there self's in the attic. with the word's believe me your story is very true.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Tim W. Byrd
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: A Deadly Haunting - Based a True Story told by Deborah Moffitt by Joie Albrecht|
• Book Review: Dear Cedric . . .Based on a true story of WWII by Patricia Mashiter Cooper|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|