Book: Dangerous Trade by Ned Stevens [Audible Audio Edition]categories: Audio Book, Action, Crime, Espionage, Romance, Psychic, Cold War, Science Fiction, Secret Agent, Spy, Murder, Paranormal Thriller
LT Reeceabout this book: I could tell you a lot about this book but then it would not be a fun read. I'll qoute a few readers/reviewers and what they had to say instead.
• "Dangerous Trade (Crossroads) shows great promise and Stevens (Nedelton) is beyond doubt a talented writer."
— Norm Goldman of Book Pleasures.com in American Chronicle
• "An unusually multi-layered and absorbing novel, Dangerous Trade (Crossroads) should be read by all thriller novel enthusiasts."
— Vincent Zandri, author of 'As Catch Can,' 'Moonlight Falls' and many others ...
• Dangerous Trade (Crossroads) is a smart, tightly written, intense spy thriller that will have you engaged from start to finish...for if you get lazy for a second, don't pay attention to the details, you might miss something. This type of novel, admittedly, is not my usual cup of tea, but it was one that I enjoyed nonetheless.
The drama, the characters, the plot development, the conflicts, the twists and turns -- all of these help keep you enthralled from page 1. Ned Stevens (Steven Nedelton) has a real knack for dialogue, which is no simple task.
Dangerous Trade (Crossroads) tells a fascinating and intriguing tale of espionage -- and mind power -- that spans several countries. The plot raises issues like trust and revenge that plague the players in this international spy game.
Don't think that you can read this for a few minutes here and there, while waiting at the doctor's office or in the car, because that's not happening. This novel needs your undivided attention. But that won't be much of a problem, because you will want to give precisely that, once you start reading. I was so impressed with this novel that I have already lent it to a friend who loves spy thrillers...and I trusted that Dangerous Trade (Crossroads) would keep his interest just as much as LeCarre or Clancy.
— Kristin Wilkinson
• Prepare yourself for an exciting ride. Ned Stevens (Steven Nedelton) writes a thrilling novel about espionage and twisted stories. With interesting and dark characters such as Tallman, Tatiana, and Mikhail, Stevens (Nedelton) writes a plot-filled story about spies during the Cold War.
Giving too much of the plot away will ruin the suspense that lasts throughout the entire novel. Therefore, a brief outline of the back cover plot is all that should be given to first-time readers.
Tallman has received a new assignment, but he has his doubts about the new aspects of this project. Then there's the Russian, Mikhail, who may not be able to be trusted. And don't forget Tatiana, who will protect Mikhail...if she can find him.
— by TeensReadToo
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by LT Reece
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: CIA Fall Guy by Phyllis Zimbler Miller|
• Book Review: Winner Lose All - A Spy vs Spy Thriller by William F. Brown|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|