Book: Fate's Wish by Milly Taiden
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Milly Taidenabout this book: Fate's Wish is a paranormal story between a demon and a witch. The couple was married and for some strange reason he just up and left her. She's not sure why but doesn't care to see him. when she finds herself in trouble, her magic is losing power and isn't sure what to do, her mother hires her son-in-law to protect her. Things just get more interesting from there. She's against forgetting what he did, but her body wants his touch. He never stopped loving her, but doesn't want to hurt her. So it becomes a battle of wills for each. I love that the cover of this book portrays the darkness and fire consuming this couple. I know it's a short read, but I truly believe the readers will enjoy it. Kind of like reminding us that no matter what we go through, there's always a chance at happiness. It's very uplifting. Plus extremely hot LOL.
• "When her mother senses trouble is on the way, the mother-daughter conversation regarding possible solutions left me laughing. And, I still think mom knew exactly what would happen when she hired her son-in-law's protection firm to safe-guard her daughter. Funny, sexy to the extreme, and fast-paced. What more could you ask from one story?"
• "It was so romantic! So sweet and SO HOT! ! ! OMG so so hot."
• "FATE'S WISH is one of those books that you are going to want to re-read every so often. I know I plan on it.As a warning this should be read in a freezer with air conditioning."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Milly Taiden
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Sharp Change (Black Meadow Pack) by Milly Taiden|
• Book Review: A Familiar Problem (Northern Witches Series Book 2) by Sharon Karaa|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|