Book: Eternity by Tmonique Stephenscategories: Book, Egyptian Romance, Reincarnation, Egyptian Gods, Mystery, Time Travel, Series, Lost Love, Serial Killers, Paranormal Suspense, Paranormal Romance
Tmonique Stephensabout this book: Cursed for 2000 years, Roman Nicolis searches for the only woman he can love. He finally finds her near death in New York City.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I've always loved books about mythology, especially romances, but I couldn't find ones that I enjoyed on the Egyptian gods. Eternity is the first novel in my Egyptian god series.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Anyone who reads paranormal romance will enjoy Eternity. Though there are no vampires or werewolves in Eternity, there are shape shifters, time travelers and reincarnation.
• How long did it take to write it?
I started writing Eternity in 2007. The manuscript went through two complete versions and one deep revision before finding a publisher.
• How did you come up with the title?
I suck at titles. My original title was 'The Eternal Dance'. Thank god I changed it to Eternity.
• Why did you choose this cover?
I love pictures of sexy, muscular men. I just had to have a cover with sexy pectorals and abs. I've received many wonderful comments about Eternity's cover.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Working a full-time job with a family isn't easy, but somehow I managed to get everything done. My family was very supportive and understanding.
• Did you do research for your book? What did that involve?
My novel takes place in New York City. Fortunately, I grew up in The Bronx, so all the places I describe are familiar. I did have to do some research for a fight scene in Central Park, but nothing else.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned to patience and perseverance. Before Eternity I hadn't pursued publication of my other stories. Fear of being rejected held me back. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. It has been a bumpy ride to my first novel, but I'm glad it have taken the journey.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
I hope they enjoy reading Eternity as much as I enjoyed writing it.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Eternity by Tmonique Stephens
• Book Review: Whispers - The Reincarnation Series (Book 2) by R.E. Rowe|
• Book Review: What Nobody Knew - A Reincarnation Mystery by Arthur S. Berger|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|