Book: Chlorella - Myths, Risks and Benefits (The Super Foods Guides) by Glenda Kealcategories: Book, Health, Detox, Vegan, Detoxification, Vitamin B12, Chlorella, Nutrition
Glenda Kealabout this book: Chlorella has one of the highest nutritional profiles of any plant on earth. It has gained almost iconic status because of its nutritional and health benefits. However there are super-hyped blog writings about Chlorella and some of what is claimed is myth. One of the other things you won't find much about on the net is the risks that can be associated with Chlorella. This book is based on peer reviewed studies and highlights the benefits, the risks and the myths.
• "this book deserves 6 or 7 stars"
• "I found this book particularly helpful because it didn't try to sell me some miracle solution. Instead it gave me facts and enough information for me to make my own informed choices"
• "This book is very useful and has helped me decide that I really do need to give chlorella a try"
• "I've been involved with the health and fitness industry for a long time and Chlorella is one of the supplements that I take. It was good to read about the various studies that have been done as well as precautions that we need to be aware of."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Glenda Keal
• Book Review: Vitamin Deficiency - Stop Killing Yourself - Gain Control of Your Health, Diet and Save Your Life by Paul ...|
• Book Review: HEALING FOODS - Practical Guide to the Health Benefits and Medicinal Properties of Food by Naya Lizardo|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|