Book: Nutrition Simplified - A Realistic 7 Step Workbook to Jump Start Your Metabolism by Betsy Markle
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Betsy Markleabout this book: As an experienced Registered Dietitian and Holistic Nutritionist who has worked with thousands of clients, I am proud to organize my key nutrition tips, guides and resources into a realistic step-by-step workbook. I conducted a 30 day comprehensive nutrition trial centered around my workbook with 31 women and the results were amazing! Not only did the women drop weight and lose inches around the waist, but their health symptoms decreased dramatically. After checking in with the women post-trial, they continued to optimize their metabolism and stay motivated by referring back to the helpful resources in the workbook.
My workbook focuses on jump starting your metabolism but it has been found very useful for many types of clients:
- People who want to lose weight and keep it off with a real nutrition program.
- Menopausal women who want to balance their hormones naturally.
- People who have chronic gastrointestinal issues.
- People who may have food intolerances or food allergires.
- People with chronic inflammation.
- People with sleep issues.
The common themes encapsulated in my workbook and diet plan are:
- Hormonal Balance
- pH Balance
- Elimination/Rotation Diet
- Anti-Candida Diet
- Gluten, Dairy and Soy Free
- Anti-inflammatory Diet
- Vegetarian Diet
- Heart Health and Cholesterol Control
- Blood Sugar Stability
- Whole and Raw Foods
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Nutrition Made Simple - Vitamins, Minerals, and More! by Michelle J. Bever|
• Book Review: Before Baby - A step-by-step guide to making and freezing meals before your newborn makes cooking ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|