Book: Hey, Little Sister by Karin Cox
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Karin Coxabout this book: A delight for parents and children who are eagerly awaiting a precious bundle, this illustrated picture book sees Zac asking questions about how his impending little sister will arrive. Rather than an instructive manual, the storybook doesn't answer Zac's questions directly, preferring to let parents use them as a starting point for a discussion about how babies are made and born. Both sweet and humorous, it will impress kids who are curious about the origin and arrival of their siblings, and will give parents a little giggle at the same time.
The book has a four and a half star average and reviews such as:
• "I'm giving this five stars because my children loved the story and the pictures."
• "This book came at the perfect time. My little girl loved it. I thought several parts were funny, yet informative. The illustrations were cute, too."
• "...a good story, and well suited to its purpose of initiating conversation with a younger child with a new sibling on the way. Because the illustrations are in color, this is ideal for a Kindle Fire or other tablet computer with a Kindle app.."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Karin Cox
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: In My Sister's Shadow by Tiana Laveen|
• Book Review: Gabby and the Quads by Tina Frisco|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|