Book: This Much Is True by Katherine Owen
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Katherine Owenabout this book: I'm Katherine Owen, the author of four novels with my latest release "This Much Is True". This book is a bit of a departure from my previous contemporary women's fiction novels. It is in the new sub-category of New Adult Fiction but also has a coming of age story line to it. So far, my fan base has easily made the transition to this particular story line. This isn't your typical hot romance with a tattooed bad boy nor does it contain any vampires. "This Much Is True" shows the perseverance of love and what it takes to survive life's biggest obstacles and come out the other side and actually fight for what needs to be. Be warned--like my other novels--this is an emotional roller coaster read--all 432 pages of it.
THIS MUCH IS TRUE by Katherine Owen
A New Adult Contemporary Romance
Fate brings them together
Fame & lies keep them apart
One truth remains…
She's become the Paly High girl with the most tragic story…
At 17, Tally Landon just wants to graduate and leave for New York to pursue ballet. Her best friend Marla convinces her to attend one last party—a college party—where she can be among strangers and evade the whisperings about her heartbreaking loss of her twin that follows her everywhere she goes. She meets Lincoln Presley, Stanford's famous baseball wonder and has a little fun at his expense—when she lies about her age and who she really is—intent on being someone else for the night and escaping her tragic story.
His only focus is baseball, but he can't forget the girl he saved on Valentine's Day…
At 22, Lincoln Presley's star is on the rise—about to finish at Stanford and expected to be taken early in Major League Baseball's upcoming draft—his cousin's party serves as a welcome distraction. But then, he sees the girl from Valentine's Day that he saved from that horrific car accident and can't quite hide his disappointment when she appears to look right through him and not remember him at all. He vows to learn her name at least before he leaves. What's the harm in getting to know this girl? What's the worst that can happen?
Fate soon tests these star-crossed lovers in all kinds of ways...
And yet, despite the lies being told to protect the other, and the trappings of fame that continually separate them, and in lieu of the deception by those they've come to trust the most; one truth remains.
This much is true.
• "...I would highly recommend this book to every fan of masochist reads out there, especially fans of authors like Tarryn Fisher and Megan Hart- I think you will understand this complex & beautifully flawed story and love it!..." — Blogger - Way Too Hot Books
• "Just ... wow ... Read the book. Don't try to figure out what happens next because you'll be wrong. Ride the rollercoaster. Wow!" — Page Master - Amazon Reviewer
• "devastating, overwhelming, cry your eyes out, can't stop the pain" stars..." — Chelsie - Goodreads Review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Katherine Owen
• Book Review: Romance - Playing to Win - A Sports Romance (Gridiron Series Book 1) by Maci Monroe|
• Book Review: When We Hope - A Coming of Age Romance by Amelia Gates|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|