Book: Stop Networking! - Building Relationships, Meeting New People and Connecting with Authenticity (Relationship Building and Making Connections Book 2) by Mike Fishbeincategories: Book, Business, Money, Marketing, Social, People, Networking
Mike Fishbeinabout this book: "Stop Networking" is a guide to networking for people who hate networking. Whether your goal is to find a new job, start a business, or climb the ladder at your current employer, this book will give you the skills and mindset needed to get where you want to be.
Helpful in all fields of business be it marketing, selling, advertising and basically and all. It's practical and achievable. Anything can happen if one has the ability and determination to set his goals and meet his goals.
• Learn how to grow your network even if you hate networking.
• Learn how to meet new people
• Learn how to mingle
• Learn how to make friends and keep them
• Learn from other people
• Create your circle
• Marketing strategies around people
• Do you want to get ahead in business? Advance your career and achieve success?
You can get the job you've always wanted. The clients you've always dreamed of. You can take any situation you're in and make it work for you!
This is for you.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Mike Fishbein
• Book Review: Social Wealth - How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and ...|
• Book Review: Business Networking for the Bewildered by Andrew D. Pope|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|