Book: In The Valley of Mystic Gods - Anthology - Selections from Books in the Series by M.G. Hawkingcategories: Book, Adventure, Visionary, Esoteric, Manifesting Abundance, New Age, Mystical
M.G. Hawkingabout this book: The Anthology - Explore Books in the Series - 'In The Valley of Mystic Gods'
Explore the opportunity to unlock the greatest secrets of the ages, profound revelations that for long millenniums have remained hidden under the most intense silence and secrecy...
In powerful first-hand accounts, explorer M.G. Hawking reveals the fabled landscapes and profound knowledge of a lost world. On an extended trek in the Himalayan Range he discovers a village deep in the mountains where he encounters extraordinary individuals—introduced to him as "masters" and "adepts"—possessed of knowledge and power virtually unknown to the Western world. His discovery marks the beginning of a series of adventures and experiences, the evolution of relationships with the remarkable people he meets, the esoteric teachings he receives, a captivating quest to retrieve ancient arcane manuscripts, and far more.
These groundbreaking narratives from Wisdom Masters Press take us on a voyage through space and time, from the vast peaks of the Himalayan Range to the remote deserts of Egypt, occasionally ranging far back through the ages, for the origin of the power of the masters is ancient.
The ANTHOLOGY - It has been our experience that anyone who reads books in our series finds that they want the people closest to them—constant companions, friends, associates, acquaintances—to read them as well. But where to start? 'In The Valley of Mystic Gods' has two books in the primary series and nine companion volumes, altogether consisting of over 550,000 words. Several of our readers suggested that we assemble a sampler to allow people to browse and thereby get an idea of where they may wish to begin. Some may simply want to read the books in the primary series, others may want to read in the companion volumes to focus precisely on adventurous, topical, or specifically methodological material. Have fun exploring! First U.S. Edition, 56,670 words.
Table of Contents:
• About the Author
• New Edition: In The Valley of Mystic Gods - Book One - A Chronical of Power
• New Edition: In The Valley of Mystic Gods - Book Two - A Magic Journey Into the Infinite
• Excerpts from Kalika-Khenmetaten, The Supreme Egyptian Adept, Ancient Secret Knowledge of the Great Female Master
• Excerpts from Ri-iha-mo - Tibetan Mountain Goddess, Legend of the Himalaya
• Excerpts from Interview with an Oracle
• Excerpt from The Butterfly - A Short Story of Life, Mystery, and the Impossibility of Endings
• In The Valley of Mystic Gods - Book Series
• Excerpts from Book One - A Chronical of Power - Part 1
• Excerpts from Book One - A Chronical of Power - Part 2
• Excerpts from Book Two - A Magic Journey Into the Infinite - Part 1
• Excerpts from Book Two - A Magic Journey Into the Infinite - Part 2
• Afterward to U.S. Edition
• About Wisdom Masters Press
• Reference Guide - Individuals Appearing in the Series
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by M.G. Hawking (more)
• Book Review: Mystic Wisdom of the Masters - The Esoteric Knowledge of Great Adepts by M.G. Hawking|
• Book Review: In The Valley of Supreme Masters - Books One & Two - The Complete Set (The Greatest Knowledge of the Ages) ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|