Book: Martha's Vineyard by Neil Griffincategories: Book, Greece, Teaching, Writing, Whodunnit, Travel, Adventure, Romance, History, Thriller, Holiday, Drama, Mystery
Neil Griffinabout this book: A mystery set in present day Greece, it has nothing to do with the US resort of the same name. Surprised by an unexpected inheritance young teacher, Bob Hazzard's life is transformed when he moves to Greece's Mani peninsula. Revelations from the past will change his life forever!
Beginning as a holiday adventure Bob's journey takes him into the heart of Greece's darkest, recent past.
From Amazon customer reviews:
• "An excellent read, it kept you wanting to read more. Full of intrigue and surprises."
• "What a great book, very easy to follow,it had a bit of everything, hope, travel, romance, friendships,betrayal, adultery,drama, history. Brillant!"
• "Greece comes alive with wonderful characters and descriptions. Quite unusual and a different style to many tales."
• "Couldn't put it down...even read until 3am on a work day morning... keeps you guessing and on the edge of your seat!"
• "If you have been to Greece or any of her islands Neil Griffin transports you back with his descriptions of the assault on the senses as the plane doors open - the heat, dust,smell and people. A good read which starts you racing through the pages to find out what happens to him and his friends."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Neil Griffin
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The English Daughter by Lindsay Townsend|
• Book Review: Sun Sea and Secrets - A novel set in Greece by May J. Panayi|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|