Book: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - Introducing DI Ted Darling by L M Kriercategories: Book, Crime, Detective, Murder Mystery, Police Novel, British Detective, Serial Killer, Crime Thriller, Mystery
L M Krierabout this book: If you're fed up of cop characters who are hard-drinking, chain-smoking, womanisers, then Detective Inspector Ted Darling is a real treat. I created him because I was tired of the old cop clichés and so far, his readers love him. Even people who don't like crime like Ted. Best of all, I didn't have to create him - he came to me in a dream, as a complete package, with the full plot for his first book. There are bodies, of course, but nothing too graphic. And there is romance - an underlying very strong bond, but not quite as you may imagine. Oh, he's also not six feet tall and built like Adonis. He's rather short and ordinary, but with an extraordinary talent for running his team and getting the results. Fancy a change from the mould? Try Ted.
Reviews of Baby's Got Blue Eyes:
• Joy Hughes said: 'As someone who is not normally a reader of crime stories, this novel has certainly changed my thinking about that genre.'
• Harper Lee said: 'Wow! Have read lots of crime novels in my time and Baby's Got Blue Eyes is up there with the best of them.'
• Brenda L said: 'Mysteries are hard to write, at least that is this reader's opinion. L M Krier makes it seem effortless. Well written with strong characters and technical information that makes the book more credible.'
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by L M Krier
• Book Review: Two Little Boys - DI Ted Darling Book II by L M Krier|
• Book Review: Kindred Killers - A Stanford Carter Murder Mystery by Gary Starta|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|