Book: Whiskey Sunrise by John Turneycategories: Book, Paranormal, Crime Thriller, Drug Cartel, Whiskey, Skinwalker, Arizona, Desert, Murder, Mexico, Southwest, Monsoon, Guns, Bow and Arrow, Mystery
John Turneyabout this book: An attempted arm robbery at a local diner. A museum break-in and specific items are stolen. An undercover cop murdered, his body left in a canyon. All within a six hour period. Were these separate incidents, or are they somehow connected? Rye Dawlsen, the Police Chief in Whiskey, Arizona, discovers his town has been invaded by a ruthless new cartel led by a man always dressed in black. Why his town? During his investigation, not only does he become a target, he uncovers a plot with international implications. Meanwhile, he longs to restore his family, destroyed by his drinking. To add to his woes, a monsoon rushes toward his region. Now, he is out to solve the criminal acts while repairing his broken family. That is, if he can figure out why a Navajo skinwalker has suddenly decided to haunt his town.
• "Get ready for a fantastic ride. Filled with action, murder, and interesting characters. Whiskey Sunrise will leave you not able to put it down." — Linda Swink, author of The Dare, Grave Secrets, Life on a $5 Bet
• Interview with John on Norma Gail's blog
• Interview with John on Cindy Huff's blog
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: The Plaza by Guillermo Paxton|
• Book Review: Doubleback - The Georgia Davis Series by Libby Fischer Hellmann|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|