Book: Who is Paige by April Autumncategories: Book, Surviving Abuse, Revenge, Memory Loss, Wife Abuse, Child Abuse, Mystery Romance, Mystery Drama
April Autumnabout this book: This book is about a girl who was brutally abused and how she plots revenge.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I dreamed the story.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
I think the primary readers of my book would be women that like romance, drama and mystery.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took me two months to write it.
• How did you come up with the title?
Because Paige loses her memories and her colleagues don't know any thing about her. That is why I called it "Who is Paige?"
• Why did you choose this cover?
I chose the cover because I thought that the repeat of the picture of a beautiful young women worked well with the title. (the photo is my youngest daughter)
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Writing about the abuse was the hardest part about the story because of personal experiences that I have had.
• Did you do research for your book? What did that involve?
I spent a lot of time researching meningitis and memory loss via the internet. My sister in law lost her memory through encephalitis and part of this story relates to her story.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned that no matter how much you want a story to go a certain way sometimes the characters take over and the plot does not always turn out the way that you expect it to.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
Who is Paige is a dark novel because of the severe abuse but I think it shows how she personally decides not to be a victim. It also leaves the question open as to whether revenge is a good or bad thing.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Her Silent Tears by Kara Tollman|
• Book Review: Mending the Shattered Mirror - A Journey of Recovery from Abuse in Therapy by Analie Shepherd|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|