Book: Day Stalker - A Murder Mystery by Mitt Winsteadcategories: Book, Fiction, Detective, Criminal Minds, Murder, Crime, Drug Murders, Drug Addiction Crimes, Murder Mystery
Mitt Winsteadabout this book: Day Stalker was loosely based on a true story in Tucson, Arizona, during the late 60s. The foothills rapist was an elusive and dangerous cocaine addict with nine lives. I wanted to write this book because of the difficulty law enforcement had trying to catch this individual. The story had real backbone for a murder mystery.
The cover was similar to my first murder mystery, Evil in the Mirror, but the story was quite different. Research was easy because I was there during the real event. I kept the timeline similar, but the content of this book is pure fiction.
While this is my second book of a trilogy, it took a few months longer to write because I wanted to make sure that, even though the cops were the same, the story was totally different. After this book was published, I knew (because of the reviews) that the first one was not a fluke. I knew how to write a real murder mystery.
This book is not Miss Marple and not for the squeamish!
• This author has done it AGAIN with "Day Stalker"...this second murder mystery of the trilogy he's working on is so entertaining, gripping, fast-paced, and easy to read--I loved it! Wish he could put them out FASTER, as his talent is amazing!!
• Once again, Mitt Winstead succeeds in leaving you glued to the book of his second novel, anxiously waiting to see how the story unravels. Day Stalker is a smooth succession for the detectives from Winstead's first novel (Evil in the Mirror).
• "Day Stalker". It's finally out and I finished it last night. It did not disappoint! He continues to tell a great story that keeps the reader wanting more!!!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Mitt Winstead
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Evil in the Mirror - A Murder Mystery by Mitt Winstead|
• Book Review: Sweet Melissa - Caged, But Free (Book Five 5) by Susan Segovia-Munoz|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.