Book: Evil in the Mirror - A Murder Mystery by Mitt Winsteadcategories: Book, Fiction, Death, Police Story, Evil, Cops, Police Work, Murder Investigations, Police Porceedure, Detective Stories, True Detective, Criminals, Murder Mystery
Mitt Winsteadabout this book: The murder mystery "Evil in the Mirror" title was inspired by me being an identical twin. The book is in no way our life story – otherwise, we would both be dead.
• "I was unable to gain any distance away from the read. The deadly tale captured every instinct of mine to turn away from the images it projected into my mind. I desperately wanted these animals caught and justice laid upon them."
• "The psychotic behavior is disturbing, yet the horrors pale in comparison to manner in which the storyline moves. It certainly helps to know this is a book of fiction."
• "This book is one where I had to force myself to put it down so I could get up to walk and shake off the fear because of having lived and experienced the very state he set this story in. I will always look at the hiking, camping and mine explorations I did as a teen in a whole new way."
• "Let me start by saying I was not a murder mystery fan! A friend loaned me Evil in the Mirror and I read it almost straight through, could not put it down!!! Mitt Winstead has the ability to make you "see" what he is writing and I mean really see it. To the extent that some things you can't get out of your head."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Mitt Winstead
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Tattered Thread (The Detective Rein Connery Series) by B. A. Braxton|
• Book Review: Death's Angel - A Detective Al Warner Suspense by George A Bernstein|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|